You have the flexibility to cancel your monthly paid subscription or your free trial period at any time. This way, you have control over your subscription, and there are no surprise charges.
Here's how it works:
- Monthly Paid Subscription:
- If you choose to unsubscribe in the middle of your billing cycle, you will retain access to NowCerts until the last day of your current cycle.
- Importantly, you won't be charged for the following month after canceling during your current cycle.
- Free Trial Period:
- If you decide to cancel your free trial before it ends, you'll still have access to NowCerts until the last day of your trial period.
- Your trial will not automatically convert into a paid subscription once the trial period concludes.
Please follow the steps below to ensure you unsubscribe properly.
1. Navigate to the subscription/trial details page by hovering over your name in the top right corner and selecting Subscription & Payments.
2. On the payments page, you can cancel your subscription or unsubscribe from your trial by clicking unsubscribe, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Screenshot of monthly paid subscription payment details page
- Screenshot of free trial details page
3. Select the confirm button on the popup that will appear to unsubscribe.
4. You will see a notification in the bottom right corner if you have successfully unsubscribed.