In NowCerts, managing user access and subscription plans is essential for maintaining security and ensuring that your insurance agency operates smoothly. This article will guide you through the process of removing a user's access and modifying your subscription plan when needed.
Removing the user's access
- Navigate to the agent's screen from the dropdown under the agency name in the top right corner.
- Click "Actions" then "Edit" for the user you wish to remove.
- Scroll to "Account and Permissions".
- Click the box at the end of [Active and has username but you can remove the username if you click this checkbox].
- Scroll to the bottom and update.
Note: You can leave the user active if you would like the agent's name to still be attached to your account or you can also archive this user as well.
Modify Subscription Billing
Depending on the type of billing you are on whether it be the old grandfathered-in plans or one of NowCerts new pricing plans will determine how you would adjust your billing. Below are the step-by-step instructions depending on which plan you are on.
Subscription Plan Adjustments
- Navigate to the "Subscription & Payments" screen from the dropdown under the agency name in the top right corner.
- Adjust the plan or number of agents.
- Click modify the subscription.
- Follow prompts for Stripe.
Subscription & Payment Screen for New Pricing Plans
Subscription & Payment Screen for Grandfathered Old Plans
I hope this information was helpful and if you have any questions please feel free to provide any feedback.