June 18, 2018. Nowcerts releases the new REST API
--- end ---
---- Updates to REST API --- June 22, 2018:
We have a new method in the API where you can import one Insured and many Policies assigned to the Insured.
Take a look at the object we are waiting for -> https://api.nowcerts.com/Help/
The POST method URL is https://api.nowcerts.com/api/
---- Additional explanations for some methods (asked by clients) ----
Zapier methods like these:
are mainly used by Zapier but can be used by other developers for custom integrations, too.
and explanation to client for the method POST api/Zapier/InsertProspect
"Do not be afraid of the route that contains Zapier. It's still a regular API action. It can be used by other applications. And, yes, it is used by Zapier, too.
You don't need to provide the "database_id". Currently our logic works like this:
In order to prevent insert duplicate Prospects we try to find if we have existing Prospect with the following logic:
1. If we have "database_id" we try to find the Prospect by Id
2. If still no Prospect found we try to search it by the "email address" (if given)
3. If still no Prospect found we try to find it by "first name" and "last name" (if given)
4. If still no Prospect found we try to find it by "commercial name"
5. If Prospect found then we overwrite his attributes (address, phone, ...)
6. If no Prospect found then we create it."
- Simple Search by Name, Address, Emails and Phones
- More complex method where you can either filter the list by Name, Address, Emails and Phones or do some paging
The same action but POST -> https://api.nowcerts.com/Help/